16/3/17

Mastodon New Music Video For Show Yourself

These Guys Are On Fire

I know I post a lot of Mastodon news lately but first the band is on fire and second 15 days left till they release a new album! Now the band releases a new music video for their new song "Show Yourself " . As for the video?? Hahaha. The story goes like this ! There is this company of reapers and their manager demands them to kill a rock band because rock is dead . The one who would kill them gets the prise of getting the key to heaven ....But you might not want to be sploiled so I stop here . (Full Video Down Below) .  Its hilarious and weird and every music video of rock bands should be like this. It brings in my mind 90s like music videos.
Speaking about album sessins, Hinds said:

“Mastodon is our way of going on. Mastodon is our therapy. The band was getting so deep that I could barely play a song without crying a lot of times.
“The new album is really emotional, and when you listen to it as a co-creator, as I am with my fellows, and they have had these horrible incidents happening in their lives with cancer affecting their loved ones, I absorb their hurt. It’s really sad.”

This part was taken of the Metal Hammer magazine interview of the band ! You can find it anywhere ! Its just 2 weeks we can bear it I think .



Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου