26/1/17

Finally New Mastodon Album Release Date Details , Name And Artwork

Finally We Got The Infos


Yeah finally Mastodon's boys gave us what we were waiting for some details about their new album . As a hardcore Mastodon fan I heard the news about the new album and I had gone crazy . The one thing I didn't expect though is the album to finish so quickly . After the four videos that they streamed on youtube and the post I make about them the hope begin to grow on me . So today I learnt the big news . We got the artwork of the album with a piece of music they dropped in a link (http://eos360.mastodonrocks.com/) . The band has officially confirmed that the album title is "Emperor of Sand." Release date is March 31 via Reprise, track listing below. The song that was teased is the opening track "Sultan's Curse," you can purchase it via iTunes. As it often goes, the tune has leaked, in lower quality, google it if you're up for it. The lead single, "Sultan's Curse" is expected to surface tomorrow, January 27th. And, the album art has also been revealed .We also got the tracklist :


'Emperor of Sand' track listing:

1. Sultan's Curse
2. Show Yourself
3. Precious Stones
4. Steambreather
5. Roots Remain
6. Word to the Wise
7. Ancient Kingdom
8. Clandestiny
9. Andromeda
10. Scorpion Breath
11. Jaguar God


Oh men the tone sounds so sick and it sound like something totally new from them . From they day they evolve and you can see this buy listening to their album "Once More Around The Sun" was by me their best album so this might be even better. I don't know I am loosing my mind . Its only 2 month they will pass.

Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου