14/3/17

Mastodon's Brent Hinds To Make A Comeback In Game Of Thrones

I Would Love To See The Whole Band Too

After Brent Hinds statement about Judas Priest Not being heavy metal now its time for him to be n actor .... again ! As you may now Mastodon's guitarist had played in a previous season of the show . His role was a white walker's zombie and as he says he so good on playng a zombie that they wanted him to come back . As he revealed  on the Jamey Jasta podcast that he just recently got back from Belfast, Ireland, shooting a cameo for the final two seasons of the show:

"I just came back from my second cameo Game of Thrones. This time, I had my broken leg and they were like “you’re doing the best zombie walk, we want you to come right towards the camera. I want you to drag this axe behind you.” I’m like a reborn, come to life wildling turning into a White Walker."

If you want to learn more about the new Game Of Thrones Season click here ! I would love to see more Mastodon members in series roles like Troy Sanders being in a police series !!
 

Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου