27/2/17

Corey Tailor About Metallica Grammys Apperance

Corey Hits Again

Corey says that Metallica was "disrespected" due to the mic failure! As you remember Metallica appearance at the Grammys featuring Lady Gaga had a terrible accident as a Grammys technician forgot to open James mic in order for the first verse of the song there was no sound!

Corey Said :
"I feel bad for METALLICA. Honestly, because at this point in their career they shouldn't have been disrespected like that. The fact that… They shut [Hetfield's microphone] off. METALLICA doesn't have control of that."


He continued: "The thing that people have to remember... I'm gonna give you a little background. All of METALLICA's people are not allowed to work on live performances on television. None of us are. They have a sound producer and a whole crew of people who work on those shows, and then your people work right behind them, all right? But you're not allowed to touch anything, which is horseshit, because stuff like this then happens. The fact that then they weren't introduced? It was just, 'Oh, here's Lady Gaga…' Oh, by the way, she's fucking with METALLICA, you dick."

Taylor added: "I have a lot of very strong opinions about the Grammys anyway, [but] that really cemented it for me. We don't need your respect. We don't need you to make us feel like we accomplished something, 'cause all you do is open our mouths and shit in it, and I'm tired of tastin' it. So, fuck you, dude. And by the way, I've won one, so it's not a big deal. They don't even really listen to this shit. They go, 'Oh, I recognize that name. There you go.'"

I totally agree with him ! Full Interview down below !



Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου