23/2/17

Eddie Van Halen Helping Kids By Donating 75 Of His Guitars

Good Guy Eddie

We always love to see class act by our guitar heroes !  This time good guys Eddie Van Halen donated 75 of his guitars to Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation which will send these guitar to low-income public schools. Its nice rock legends to donate money or equipment or anything to people that need them and music is really important for all!
The guitar icon told CNN:

"My whole life has been music. I could not imagine anything else. It really hit me when I graduated high school, you sign everybody's yearbook and everybody asks you, 'So what college are you going to?'"
Foundation president Felice Mancini stated: "It’s the gift that keeps on giving. The kids share the guitars, they learn, they graduate and then the instruments stay in the school."

Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου