29/9/16

New Opeth Album Listen NOW

So Opeth Got their New Album Streaming Via Sound Cloud Listen Now

Listen Here!!





Mikael Akerfeldt  on Independent:

"I wanted it to be diverse. I didn't want any two songs to sound alike. If I had a heavy song, I would deliberately write something completely different when it came to the next one. There's a few things in there that I don't think we've ever done before, no crazy hip-hop beats or anything like that but a few things that I think sound really new and fresh. Even the things on there that are more vintage Opeth sound fresh to my ears. Whether people will love it or hate it, I'm not sure, there'll be bits that a person loves and then bits that same person will hate, but that's business as usual for us."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου