30/9/16

Mastodon's Bill Kelliher Re-Learning Old Songs From Youtube

I have to go on YouTube and watch someone who learned our song and see how they play it because I can't remember


All of us who play guitar can remember a specific number of songs that depends on the player but if you ask me to play a song that i played 5 years ago i propably wouldnt remember it.It happens with all of the guitarist even with Bill Kelliher of Mastodon.Mastodon has 80 songs and its normal that he forgets some of thems.As he says in interview :


"Sometimes the songs change a little bit if we keep playing them over and over.
We have 80 songs or something, so before the tours sometimes I have to go on YouTube and watch someone who learned our song and see how they play it because I can't remember. I'm the one who always does it and then I show the other guys."

 No one is god guys everyone forgets we are all people.What better than watching your fans help you relearn the song or learn them from the start like we all do?Full Interview Video Below Thanks for Reading :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου