9/4/17

Slipknot Drummer Is Keen To Start Recording The Next Slipknot Album

So Do We!



The new Stone Sour album is coming and that means that Corey will start working on a new Slipknot album . The band mates are "itching" for a new album and they want to create something beautiful !
Slipknot drummer Jay Weinberg says :

“I think it'd be logical process to start the process like how we did three years ago.
“I’m not sure, but I'm itching to get back to that. And I think a bunch of guys are really motivated and inspired to keep the momentum that we built over the last couple of years.”
He continues: “As we've had a little mini studio on the road, we've kind of documented some song ideas, so there's already some things that are kind of brewing that are really interesting.
“I think we'll just see once we get into a room together and just start to throw stuff at the wall.”

We are also itching to see what the band will produce! I think their creativity will be a determining factor that is going to make their new album unique !!

Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου