20/12/16

Metallica's James Hetfield Favorite Song From New Album

Hetfield Explains

James Hetfield was recently interviewed by Deezer (Video Down Below) about the new album and the new songs . They ask him about the all lot of questions and one of them was "Whats your favorite track of the new album?" He replied  :

 "It's really difficult because I love them all and they're still fresh for me. When I think, 'That's my favorite,' it's, 'Oh, now the video has actually made this my favorite!'

"I'm blessed that I like them all, but I think 'Dream No More' is one of my favorites - just heavy! And scary.
'The Thing That Should Not Be' you know, that department."

During the rest of the chat, Het explained just how important it is for the boys to keep creating new material, saying:

"To make new music is very important for us. It's easy to go and just play the songs that people enjoy or become a nostalgia act, but for us, we're artists and that would be a major part of us dying."

James was asked a lot of cool questions that you see in this interview :

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου