12/10/16

James Hetfield About Not Taking Photos And Giving Autographs To Fans

Hetfield : Why I Refuse to Take Photos With Fans


I did not really knew this one and when I heard it I was a little confused . So James don't sign any autographs or taking any photos with fans but he happily would sit to take with you ! He just don't want and he say why : 

"I really used to get freaked out that I would piss somebody off.

"I used to get so worried that if I say 'No. My kids are here, I'm enjoying a family moment,' that they'll turn around and say, 'You're a dick! What a rock star!' I was so worried about that.

"I don't do photos, I don't sign, I will shake your hand and I'll talk with you for five minutes. I'd rather do that and leave that kind of impression than someone just stealing a little piece of your privacy.

"I don't find that productive for me and it puts me in a crap mood. And then I start to get resentful and I don't even wanna talk to people. So I'd rather talk to them as a person instead of some idol of sorts."

So even Hetfield don't want to have photos with fans and we must repsect these so I prefer having 5 minutes with James than taking a photo.Thanks For Reading :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου