11/10/16

Green Day Play New Song "Bang Bang" In The Tonight Show

Jimmy Falcon Is Really Lucky


Jimmy Falcon is one of the luckiest presenters on earth right now and that's because he gets the change to hear almost every band in the planet.So this time he had the chance to see Green Day playing their new hit "Bang Bang" live In The Tonight Show(video down below).So 5 time Grammy award winners and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Green Day released "Revolution Radio" new album 4 days ago and it seems like its going to be really popular.The band in the show play the song and then Tre Cool(Drummer) just throw some vinyl version of the album to the fans!

Billie Joe Told Rolling Stone About "Bang Bang" :

"It’s about the culture of mass shootings that happens in America mixed with the narcissistic social media,” 

There’s this sort of rage happening, but it’s also now being filmed and we all have ourselves under surveillance. To me, that is so twisted. To get into the brain of someone like that was freaky. It freaked me out. After I wrote it, all I wanted to do was get out of my brain because it just freaked me out.”

“I don’t know why someone would ever do something that horrific because I know I never would. It’s just sort of meant to also reflect the culture a little bit without sounding pretentious.”



Thanks For Reading :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου