14/9/16

Tom DeLonge About Returning To Blink-182



The guitarist said on Fade to Black podcast: "I'm still playing music, I'm recording more music than I ever have, I still talk to the guys in Blink all the time - I talked to Travis just a few days ago."We'll figure it out. There's going to be more Blink-182, there's going to be more music from Angels & Airwaves and I'll get back on the road shortly."Right now, I gotta complete some big stuff."No, [the door is not closed on Blink-182]! I still own it. [Laughs] People forget that I have to be OK with what the situation is now, and I am, I'm totally fine."It gets weird in the press a little bit, but I get it, it's hard for people to understand. I'm directing a major film in a few weeks, I have crazy things that I'm doing, I'm a busy guy."

A few months back, Mark Hoppus commented on Tom's claims that he never quit the band, telling Spin:"I don't know why he says that. I mean, if he still wanted to be in Blink, he would have shown up to record [new Blink album 'California'], or he would have called us up and said, 'My God, I don't want out of the band at all.'"But he didn't. I've spoken to Tom one time since 2014 and it was cordial enough. But even then, when we were talking, I said, 'If you didn't want to quit Blink, you would have showed up or you would have called us.'" 

So Tom DeLonge is full of ideas and he will return to sum 41 better than ever so now we just wait!Thans for reading.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου