15/9/16

Marilyn Manson About Say10

Marilyn Manson New Album Will Finally Take Shape


Say10 its the album that Marilyn Manson will finally produce in 2017 on valentines day as Marilyn said in an interview after the fans dont stop asking for it.As Marilyn releave to Rolling Stone: 
“It’s not very much in any way like The Pale Emperor the people who have heard the new songs said it reminded them of their favorite parts of Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals — but with a new, different approach.It’s pretty violent in its nature for some reason, and it’s not emotional in the same way. It’s got a chip on its shoulder. I enjoyed doing it. I can’t wait for people to hear it. I think they’re going to be quite surprised.
I found the supernatural element of the show to be very authentic when I lived in New Orleans: the hoodoo, voodoo, all the Santeria, it was all very much a part of my surroundings when I was making the music I made down there maybe that kickstarted my mojo into making a new album.”
Manson has been working on the music with composer Tyler Bates.
So nothing to add here than we wait for an ep or something !!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου