22/9/16

The Goodbye Of AC/DC Bassist Cliff Williams

Cliff Williams Retires From AC/DC And Says Goodbye

As it seems this is the end for the AC/DC bassist as he retires and finish his music career after 39 years with the band.He even thank the fans for the support that they gave to him after all this years in a video that the band has posted ontheir facebook page :

He played his final show with the Aussie giants last night (September 20).Cliff says furthermore :
It’s been a hell of a tour. It’s been great. The fans’ support has been brilliant.
“It’s time for me to step out. Not because we’ve lost Mal, Phil or Brian. Everything changes. When Bon died, it changed then.
“It’s just, I’m ready to get off the road and do what I do in between tours. I know what I’m going to do. It’s just my time.
“I need family time now, just chill out and not do this. I’m all good – I couldn’t have asked for anything more.”

So it seems like this might be the end of the AC/DC for good after so many changes that happened to the band the last years.The fans are now really confused of what they might see in a live performance.Speaking as a fan we fucking love AC/DC but with all these changes it seems like its the time to say a huge goodbye and a huge thank you to bassist first and then tha rest of the original band for all those years.Thanks AC/DC for these beautiful music. Thanks for reading :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου