18/9/16

Nikki Sixx Of Moltey Crue And The Heroin Addiction

"It just breaks my heart to think that something so deadly''


Nikki Sixx was tha bassist for
MÖTLEY CRÜE.In the years that the band was still played the band members and Nikki was addicted to heroin and now he recovers. He was once declared clinically dead after a heroin overdose in 1987.So after all these years Nikki talks about it in the radio and that he says about the heroin is:

"What dealers are doing is they're taking heroin and they're cutting it with fentanyl to give it a little extra kick.


"It just breaks my heart to think that something so deadly... I mean, this is fifty times stronger than heroin, and people don't know what they're getting, and they're dying.
"As a recovering heroin addict, I'm telling you, you don't know what you're doing. When you buy a balloon of Persian heroin, you don't know what's in it, and that's what's happening."



So what  changes Nikkis opinion and shoke him up well and make him talk about it?'
After he saw a news report with claimed 24 people died on one night in a single Ohio town from overdoses linked to fentanyl-laced heroin.Also in December 1987 Nikki was has injected heroin into his body but this time it was different because he overdose and this overdose was not like the others.Nikki fell to the floor and when the paramedicts arrived they gave him an adrenaline injection but this time he had an out of the body experience tha he shares:


I tried to sit up to figure out what was going on. I thought it would be hard to lift my body. But to my surprise, I shot upright, as if I weighed nothing. Then it felt as if something very gentle was grabbing my head and pulling me upward. Above me, everything was bright white.
I looked down and realized I had left my body. Nikki Sixx—or the filthy, tattooed container that had once held him—was lying covered face-to-toe with a sheet on a gurney being pushed by medics into an ambulance.”

Later in the interview Nikki was asked what advice he would give to drug addicts:

"The first step is acknowledging. When you're an addict, and you're kind of in a hole, and it doesn't matter if you're in a million-dollar mansion or if you're living on the street, you're still in a hole.
"You're in a dark hole, with a cloud over your head and you feel bad about yourself and you know you wanna get out, but when you go through withdrawal, it hurts. It's so painful.
"And you know all you need is a taste of that devil and you will feel better, and so you'll quit tomorrow. And the way out is to admit that you're an alcoholic or a drug addict and admit that you're powerless, you're completely powerless, and then you have to let go.
"I could go on for hours about this, but it's best if people can research it themselves. If you have a loved one in your life, if you're addicted yourself, know that you're loved, that you're not alone and that there is help."

So guys just say no to drugs you don't need anything like this!
Thanks for reading! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου