10/3/17

Black Sabbath The End

The Band That Started It All Has Come To An End

What can I say for the fathers of rock . What can I say about the band that started it all . The band that was one of the first of its kind and one of the best to its kind . I feel bad for not be able to watch them live .  But who knows a lot of band do play for the last time yet they don't keep their promise and play again next year . This time Sabbath posted a photo ,after The End tour, in their facebook page in which has and band logo and 1968 - 2017" written under it .As widely reported, Black Sabbath played the last show of their final tour on February 4 in their hometown of Birmingham. You can watch the footage here.

Tony Iommi did point out that the end only refers to large-scale touring, telling Planet Rock:


"No, I don't think we've ruled anything out apart from me not wanting to tour any more on that scale, but who knows, we may do something. We haven't spoken about it. That's another thing - we haven't talked about anything, really, that's to do with what's going to happen afterwards. But I'm sure something can happen somewhere."

Nobody wanted them to end but I think its time for the band to retire once and for all !
Its over guys ! Thanks Sabbath for everything you did for the music!



Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου