16/10/16

Trivium to Re-Release Ember To Inferno Debut

Along With Deluxe Edition And Vinyl Editions

Trivium 2016


Trivium is a metalcore band from Florida that made their debut album 13 years ago. So in 2003 the band released "Ember To Inferno " which was their first official album containing 12 songs. The most known song of this album was the same title "Ember To Inferno" . So Trivium re-releasing the album alongside with the deluxe edition and vinyl editions. To conclude whoever want can buy it to me to my birthday it would be great . Just kidding but its the best thing you can buy to a Trivium fan by the way and I think ι should buy it too or I will ask santa to bring it to me!!The main reason that this happened is because there are no any print left and there is demand . Frontman Matt Heafy said about it :


"The purpose of this release is to show the very early beginnings of TRIVIUM — perhaps an era unbeknownst to most listeners of the band,"

"To look back at 'Ember' as the starting point of TRIVIUM becoming recognized worldwide is a staggering thought for me, considering I was 16-17 years old during the writing and recording of the record.



"As a kid, I always said the 'goal' was to be in a massive metal band. I don't think I actually knew what it would mean to have fans in different parts of the world, and I still can't believe people care so much that they actually want to hear the music that pre-dates our Roadrunner years. To this day, I am still completely blown away that people are singing words to songs I wrote when I was 16 years old. It's an amazing feeling."


So the "new" "Ember To Inferno"  
will be released in four configurations, with the deluxe editions containing the band's early demos "Ruber" (a.k.a. the Red Demo), "Caeruleus" (a.k.a. the Blue Demo) and "Flavus" (a.k.a. the Yellow Demo). Fans can pre-order all formats online and  will be released in 2nd of the December .

































"Ember To Inferno" standard edition track listing:

01. Inception: The Bleeding Skies
02. Pillars Of Serpents
03. If I Could Collapse The Masses
04. Fugue (A Revelation)
05. Requiem
06. Ember To Inferno
07. Ashes
08. To Burn The Eye
09. Falling To Grey
10. My Hatred
11. When All Light Dies
12. A View Of Burning Empires


"Ember To Inferno: Ab Initio" deluxe-only bonus tracks
Ruber (on transparent red vinyl for box set)

01. Pain
02. Thrust
03. Lake Of Fire

Caeruleus (on transparent blue vinyl for box set)

04. To Burn The Eye
05. Requiem
06. Fugue
07. My Hatred
08. The Storm
09. Sworn
10. Demon


Flavus (on transparent yellow vinyl for box set)

11. Like Light To The Flies
12. Blinding Tears Will Break The Skies
13. The Deceived


Thanks For Reading :-)









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου