29/10/16

Slipknot "Clown" Out Of Tour Due To Family Emergency

Slipknot "Clown" Shawn Crahan Leaves The Tour Due To His Fathers-In-Law Death

So Slipknot Shawn ‘Clown’ Crahan the well know drummer of the band was emergency out of the bands tour in Australia due to his father-in-law death .
The band played Brisbane’s Entertainment Centre last night, with frontman Corey Taylor explaining to fans why the drummer wasn’t on stage with them.
He told the crowd :

“First things first, as you can see we are missing one of our brothers. Unfortunately Clown was forced to go home for a family emergency.

“He couldn’t get out of it but he sends his fucking love to each and every one of you. He wanted to be here more than anything but he told us all to make sure you motherfuckers knew.”


Then the clown post some details on his Instagram account(down below)

“Today we lost the leader of our family. My father-in-law – my other dad. I'm am so very lucky to have known him. He is one of my favourite people in this world and I learned so much from him. I love you Mr. Noyes. Life will never be the same without you."

He added: “This man supported my decision to chase music as a career three years before I started the band with Paul Gray. Asking him to marry his daughter was one of the highlights of my life. He loved Slipknot and had seen us all over the world.”

Slipknot mounted Clown’s mask behind his kit for the duration of the show, along with a floral tribute.


Thanks For Reading:-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου