23/6/17

Corey Taylor About New Sliknot Album

Something Violent...



As the time goes by for Corey Taylor and the bands he is into Slipknot and Stone Sour . As the new Stone Sour Album will be released in a few days he's got nothing to worry about . Now his thoughts about a new Slipknot album are getting bigger . So he recently interviewed by Metal Wani and he said :

“I know I want to write something violent, to be honest. I want to do something that feels uncomfortable. I want to go somewhere where we haven't been in a long, long time.“I don't know what that means, but I think when I hear it, I'll know what it is.”
Asked if he thought both Slipknot and Stone Sour had yet to create their best albums, Taylor went on to say: 
“I think if you consider the best of your past to be the best, then you're just constantly chasing it."So, for me, it's not necessarily about what's best, it's about what's next. I think when you look at it that way, you're constantly challenging yourself.“You're not trying to top yourself, you're just trying to find that open ground that you haven't stepped before That's what it comes down to. I think maybe that's the secret – that you can't look at things as trying to top your best because who knows when your best is going to come out.”

 Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου