10/2/17

Lady Gaga About Metallica

How I Ended Up Singing for Metallica at the Grammys


We learnt a few days ago that Lady Gaga and Metallica will sing together at the Grammys (Read More Here) . So now Lady explain to Zane Lowe how this collaboration happen .

She said: "I was at Bradley's house with Lars and we were just hanging out...
"He's amazing. I've gotta tell you something: I went to see them live. I mean, I've seen them a couple of times live, but I saw them live recently, and we were watching the show and I'll tell you something, those guys play better than they've ever played in their whole lives."
Meanwhile, the performance was also officially confirmed by Metallica with the following statement: "We promised you something unique for Grammy night... In addition to the honor of 'Hardwired' being nominated for Best Rock Song, we are absolutely thrilled to confirm that Lady Gaga will be joining us on stage at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards!

It's not yet known which song METALLICA will play at the event, which will air live Sunday night from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8:00 p.m. ET on CBS.So if you are a metalhead and you live in US you now have a reason to watch Grammys' !!


Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου