20/4/17

Nickelback Revealed New Music Video For Feed The Machine

Haters Gonna Hate


You all know Nickelback I am sure . Even if you don't know the band from their music you sure will know them of the hundreds of troll memes out there ! Nickelback is a band that was very popular but with a bad reputation among metal music fans for not being hard enough ! Although I disagree ! I heard though time a lot of Nickelback albums and I heard lot of descent and beautiful songs like "Something In Your Mouth" but I don't understand the hate ! Everybody music fan has the need to hate a kind of music but why Nickelback . Maybe I don't understand the hate cause I don't live in US . So 3 months ago the band released a single with the name " Feed The Machine " which has hit so far 4 million views on youtube and is a really awesome song . The band has decided that a music video would be a good idea to make (Video Down Below) ! In it, director Simian Design shows us a world in which the poor are left to scavenge for their existence, continually having to evade a masked unit of armored up authority figures, who are intent on rounding up the remaining humans. In this clip, two youths find themselves on the run with very different outcomes . The song itself is beautiful heavy rock song married with awesome vocals ! It makes me feel good . I like it !




Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου