4/2/17

Joey Jordison About Slipknot

Slipknot Are My Brothers

As you may know once Slipknot drummer has left the band with him stating that he was fired . Although later in 2016 he revealed in Metal Hammer magazine that  he had been diagnosed with a rare disease of the nervous system which left him unable to play drums. Now by speaking on the One On One with Mitch Lafon podcast he said that its alright (Video Down Below) :

" Without Slipknot, I would not necessarily be where I am today."

“And all those guys and everyone that I worked with, wrote with, all the producers, all the albums, all the tours, everything that we did – I can never in a million years compact it into an interview right now of the great things that we did together. I would not trade them for the world.

“Those guys are my brothers forever. I love them very much, and I wish them well."

Jordison is also playing in 2 band Vimic and Sinsaenum . He said about them in podcast :

"This is my passion, this is what I am doing. Right now I’m concentrating on Vimic – we’ll get to Sinsaenum later on in the year, probably around festival time. But I’ve got great shows coming up with Vimic. We cannot wait to hit the stage. We are stoked."

If Jordison himself feels not hurt feelings who are we to judge?



Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου