8/10/16

Evanescence Has A Future Amy Lee Reports

Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Confirms That They Have Future

Amy Lee
So you all have to remember Evanescence mostly the girl that are now women, because when the band was in the top was 2001 with the album "Fallen". I don't know why but if you ask me I think that this band is a girls band. Every woman around 20-30 you ask and know will start telling you how awesome they are and Amy Lee is the best just like Nightwish and Tarja and believe me they are not so great . Now to the point . The band  are releasing a very special vinyl boxset this Fall that includes all of their albums + Origin + a brand new recording of Even in Death and more.So Amy 2 years after she gave birth to her son she now tells Loudwire :

"There is Evanescence in the future. Not going to go into a ton of detail because I want to take things step by step.
"We’re doing this really cool vinyl box set with all of our albums including pre-Fallen material, which the fans have been asking for forever – and I kind of hate it so I kind of buried it – but now I’m letting them have it, so that’s really cool. We did a new recording of another pre-Fallen song that’s really beautiful. I can’t wait for it to come out.”

"I’m most looking forward to the things we haven’t done yet. I’m not going to tell you exactly what they are, but there’s a couple of songs that are almost just for me.

"One of them is The Change. It’s not our most famous song by any means, it wasn’t even a single and it’s just one of my favorite songs we’ve done as a band and there’s just something about the way I can just release my mind singing it. There’s no lyrics in the bulk of the chorus, I love it; it just makes me feel so inside the music."

So that's all we known I would like to thank Loudwire fo the interview and as always Thanks For Reading :-)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου