23/2/17

Queen's We Are The Champions Only Vocals And Elders React To Queen

I Don't Think There Is Going To Be A Greater Singer Ever


I though it is a good idea to make a post that not about news but about a late hero! I was scrolling though facebook yesterday like every day . While I was scrolling i saw a post which was reffering to a youtube video . It said "Queen - "We Are the Champions"  (Vocals Only) and as a queen fan I press the click and it opened . As the video started I started wondering what happen to music . Freddie Mercury had the greatest voice in my opinion and hearing a song of Queen without the instrument gave me goosebumps . Then the things where simple , if you were good enough you could be famous as there was no technology to fix your voice though pc . So in my opinion that's not really good because today everyone can get a decent voice using autotune so the talents blend in with the not so good vocalists and not everyone can really tell if you got nice voice . The only vocals that exist today near the late Freddie Mercury Is Adele in my opinion . Just listen to his voice it was just absolutely amazing . My point is that the music today is still great but many talents hide in Instagram and facebook accounts and stay there with not so good singers take their place . Listen Here:




Another relevant thing that I wanted to post is a video of elders people react to queen by FBE .FBE is a youtube channel that show people reactions to different things. I don't want to spoil anything but I was close to cry while!


Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου