10/1/17

Good News For Tony Iommy's Health

Thats Some Good News For His Family

Last month we learnt that Black Sabbath's guitarist Tony Iommi  was diagnosed with a lump in his throat and all the rock and metal community has been sad because we thought 2016 was going to take another legend away . But this time we all got lucky. He got a surgery and the doctors find out that the lump was not cancerous .

He tells Planet Rock (via Blabbermouth):

"Well, I had the treatment when I got back from [touring] South America. I went in for the throat [operation]."

"They found a lump at the back of my sinus, in the throat, and we had to have it checked in case it may have been cancerous. But it turns out it wasn't, which I found out Christmas Day, which is brilliant. So far [I'm all good]. I daren't say that. I'll probably fall down the stairs now.
"

That's really good news especially for his family and for us . We hope 2017 wont take any more great rockstar !

Thanks For Reading And Please Like My Facebook Page! :-)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου